Monday, November 3, 2008

This I Know


Okay,  so my son Hudson is quite the verbal little fellow, and today he had me rolling, so I had to share.  I was changing his diaper, and he has a bad little diaper rash, bless his heart.  Anyway, as I was wiping, he was getting very upset, and I was calmly telling him, "I know, it's almost over."  Well, he started repeating what I was saying, and then started quoting "Jesus Loves Me."  He said, "I know, I know, this I know, for the bible tells me so."  It was awesome!!!  I will post more later about our trick-or-treating, and first taste of candy.  But, right now I have a screaming baby to take care of.  : )


1 comment:

Angie Werley said...

So sweet, Terra! Don't you just love it when these precious moments happen?! I love this pic of Hudson! Such a handsom little guy!