Thursday, November 6, 2008

PIZZA PARTY!!!



We have started a new "tradition" in our family, so I thought I would share.  Hudson thinks it is SO... MUCH FUN!!  We love watching him get so excited.  Every Friday or sometimes Thursday night (depending on Daddy's work schedule), we have a pizza party at our house.  Sometimes we order pizza, but most of the time, I make it (this helps with the "budget").  Then, we spread out Hudson's big Thomas the Tank Engine blanket and eat pizza and watch a movie.  Hudson's favorite movie right now is The Polar Express.  So for about the past 5 Fridays in a row we have watched that.  We are little sick of it, but Hudson is not.  I am sure by Christmas, we will have the entire movie memorized.  Now, almost every night when I put Hudson to bed he says, "Have pizza party on Thomas blanket and watch Polar Express?"  So we have started teaching Hudson the days of the week, so that he will know how many days until the pizza party.  This has been so much fun for our family, and I hope that it will be a sweet memory for many years to come.  

No comments: