Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mommy's Socks

Well... Our sweet little Hudson had us rolling again today.  My Dad and Stepmom were in town this weekend (because we had Hudson's b-day party).  I will post more on that later.  So, since we had help, we decided to put up the Christmas tree and other decorations.  This was a great idea because I have no idea how we would have done it with Mark, myself, a toddler and an infant.  : )  Anyway, as I was getting in the Christmas spirit, I put on a pair of Christmas socks.  They were red sweater material, complete with Santa and Mrs.  Clause (very cute).  I guess that is what you wear when you become a mom.  Hudson really liked them.  Later on we were eating dinner and Hudson was admiring the stockings hanging by the fireplace.  He looked at everyone at the dinner table and said "Mommy's socks."  It was hilarious.  He thought Mommy's socks were hanging from the fireplace.  I guess he thinks I have REALLY BIG foot.  Kids are the best!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait until he see what Santa leaves in "mommy's socks"! He will be searching thur your closet for treasures!

Nana