Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BLESSED WITH BOYS


I'm back, and with pictures!!  I am afraid that this blogging might become an addiction.  What fun!!  Anyway, as most of you know, I am know the mommy of two precious boys, and have always been blessed with an amazing, Godly husband.  So, know, I am officially in a house full of boys.  At first I wasn't sure if I would be crazy about this idea, but know I know it is just as God intended.  I am so blessed by all three of my boys.  God is so good and knows exactly what we need, and when we need it.  So, below are some bragging pics of my AWESOME boys!!






3 comments:

Angie Werley said...

Yay Terra! Welcome to blog-world! I am so glad that you are doing this. I have found that it is a great outlet for me and it is a lot of fun!

I love the pics! Great job! What a sweet family! We love the Caswells!

Jess said...

So glad you started blogging! Your boys are so cute! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are precious! I look forward to reading your blogs! Miss you! Wish you were working in LEISD!