Friday, April 3, 2009

ABC...As Easy As 123...






Hudson and I did a really fun little project, so I thought I would share. He is absolutely crazy about letters and numbers, so... we decided to make an alphabet book. I used construction paper to cut out each letter of the alphabet. Then, I took all the white sheets of paper that he colors all over and glued one letter to each page. Hudson ran around the room laying all the pages next to each other exclaiming, "Wook at all dease wetters!!!!" (i.e., "Look at all these letters!!!") He was SO CUTE!! Then we went through all of my Parenting magazines, and looked for something that started with each letter. We cut out the things we found and glued them on the back of the page that corresponded with each letter. Then, I laminated the pages, punched holes, inserted binder rings, and "TA-DA!!" A very cool alphabet book, that he "reads" several times a day. I think we are going to do on with numbers (1-20) next. Here are some pics from our crafty day!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ilove this book and can't wait to see the Numbers Book. You are very creative and a sweet Mommy. We enjoyed having you all over and I'll see you on Wed.!
Love,
Nana