Friday, March 27, 2009

My Baby is 6 Months Old!!!









Oh how the time flies. My baby boy is now 6 months old. I just can't believe it. At times, it seemed we would never be at this point, but now that we are here, I just can't believe it. Jack is so precious, and so unique. I love how I have fallen in love with him, and how the things I love about him are so different from his big brother. I remembering thinking about these things before he was born. I am so crazy about Hudson, and wondered how I would be able to love another little boy, if he wasn't Hudson. But that is where God is so amazing. The fact that he gives us such amazing little miracles to raze, and the capacity of love that he gives us for these little miracles is just mind-boggling!! Here are some pictures of our ENORMOUS little man. We had his 6 month appt. today. He is in the 97th percentile across the boards. 28 1/2 inches long and 21 pounds!!! He is just such a JOY!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ur baby r so cute~~

M J said...

WOW! That's the difference between boys and girls... Celestia didn't pass 20 pounds until she was well over 1 year!
He is too cute! :)

Leon Ancillotti said...

Hello;

parceria?

http://freeormind.blogspot.com

Melody Slaton said...

He's so cute!!